Position:home>Hot news> Beware of gas poisoning in winter hot pot
Beware of gas poisoning in winter hot pot
From;  Author:
Coming winter, hot pot, barbecue more and more people of all ages. However, members of the public in winter hot pot and grill and dining, the ventilation can not be ignored. Yesterday, Xi'an Health Authority issued a warning notice to remind the general public, winter meal, to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning. In recent years, members of the public in the winter hot pot and grill dinner took place the causes of indoor air circulation more sluggish, resulting in accumulation of carbon monoxide, leading to dining staff headache, palpitations, nausea, vomiting, malaise, syncope carbon monoxide poisoning. Severe cases, coma, convulsions and even death. Carbon monoxide gas poisoning commonly known, is a colorless, odorless gas, once by inhalation, rapidly through the alveolar wall into the blood circulation, resulting in human acute hypoxia, multiple organ dysfunction, fast breathing, circulation and nerve system dysfunction, harmful to human health, the medical profession as "invisible killer." Health standards for carbon monoxide national restaurant ≤ 10mg/m3, when the air concentrations exceeding national health standards, may be ill or mild poisoning. According to the information reported in the hot pot and grill special survey: 60 minutes after business over the national standard of 1.4 times the carbon monoxide; exceeding 5.3 times the respirable particles; carbon dioxide 1.7 times exceeding 90 minutes. Xi'an Health Authority will soon organize relevant personnel to hot pot restaurant in Xi'an, grilled special checks business units, mainly for the hot pot, barbecue sites such as ventilation-site inspection and testing in order to detect potential accidents, supervision and guidance rectification to ensure that consumers have a comfortable, healthy and safe dining environment. Xi'an Health Authority to remind the general public: everyone at the barbecue, hot pot meal, be sure to choose well-ventilated operating units, to avoid in a confined environment or lack of good eating under the conditions of ventilation, so as not to harm their own health .